Job Description: (attached)
Salary Schedule: IB (attached) Grade 5
Working Calendar: 187/8
Scope of Responsibilities:
Provides system wide service for the unloading, loading, delivery, transfer, and placement of food, supplies, textbooks, furniture, and equipment.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Valid commercial driver's license
- Previous successful experience as a qualified truck driver
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Driver – Nutrition Services”. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.