Website Duplicator Sales & Service
$15/hour with great benefits!
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reports to the Warehouse/Delivery Supervisor and Equipment Workflow Manager. Ensures prompt and correct delivery of equipment. Completes applicable delivery and DOT paperwork. Maintains DOT certification.
1. Checks delivery tickets to ensure accuracy of deliveries.
2. Drives and ensures safe operation of the vehicle. Notifies Warehouse/Delivery Supervisor when maintenance is needed. Each night ensures truck is clean, truck is locked, and the gate remote and Air ride are turned off. Responsible for use and security of company gas card.
3. Tracks mileage on the provided DSS paperwork daily. Completes DOT log daily. All paperwork is to be submitted to the Warehouse/Delivery Supervisor weekly or as requested.
4. Follows safety procedures. Conducts full Pre-trip inspections every Monday as well as any day that requires traveling beyond the 100 air mile radius. Completes a fluid check every morning to help ensure safety and to help maintain vehicles. All inspections must be recorded on appropriate paperwork.
5. Completes necessary paperwork and ensures accuracy for each delivery and turns in daily.
6. Maintains contact with Warehouse/Delivery Supervisor, sales and service departments.
7. Takes equipment to the garage area as needed, and loads and unloads copier/fax and other
equipment to be delivered to customer locations.
8. Delivers and installs equipment at customer locations. Communicates professionally with the customer. Demonstrates basic copy operations to the customer, answers questions as needed.
9. Assembles or disassembles machines as needed.
10. Ensures proper procedures are followed for returning equipment and supplies to the proper area.
11. Works in the warehouse, facilities, parts or shipping department as needed.
12. Operates electrolift when needed and ensures battery is charged each day.
Ability to lift/push up to 150 lbs.
Ability to sit, stand and walk for extended periods of time.
Ability to work outdoors when necessary.
Ability to crouch and bend in order to load copiers.
Ability to maintain DOT Medical Certification
High school diploma or GED preferred.
Excellent customer service skills.
Good driving record and valid driver’s license.
Ability to read maps and relay directions to the drivers
This job description is not all inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be added as necessary by the Equipment Workflow Manager.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com