Job Description Attached
Salary Schedule: III
Working Calendar:187 days/ 7 hours
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provides support, assistance, and advice to District school staffs in the area of Early Childhood.
- Master's degree with valid Kentucky Teaching Certificate.
- Three (3) years successful teaching experience in the area of early childhood or early primary grades
- Ability to work successfully with people.
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Early Childhood Instructional Coach“. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (If applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.