Job Description (attached)
Salary Schedule (attached)
Days:187 days/7 hours per day
Scope of Responsibilities:
Assists direct staff in the implementation of consistent and appropriate ECE instructional programs; provides direct services and consultation to local schools and community agencies on intervention strategies, best practices in instruction, materials selection, curriculum, and staff development; participates in pre-referral, referral, assessment, placement, and follow-up activities; assists the Program Specialist in collecting and compiling data as needed for appropriate evaluation and placement of children, as well as for district, state and federal reports; coordinates and participates in parent involvement, staff development and community agency development activities.
- Master's degree or non-degree fifth year program (IECE)
- Kentucky certification in interdisciplinary early childhood education or certification endorsed in some area of special education or related field
- Three (3) years of successful experience as a teacher
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively in a team situation
- Demonstrated experience in at least one area of ECE
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Resource Teacher Early Childhood Special Services”. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.