Current JCPS teachers who wish to transfer into this position must click HERE to be considered for this transfer. Transfer requests for this position will not be considered after 6/17//2022. For more information regarding the JCTA Teacher Transfer Process see the attached Article 16 document.
NOTE for all JCPS non-certified employees: In order to apply for this certified position, you must select external applicant when logging into Applitrack.
Job Description: (Attached)
Salary Schedule: III (Attached)
Days/Hours: 187days/7 hours
Scope of Responsibilites:
Provides services to pre-school aged children according to state and federal guidelines. This includes the implementation of developmentally appropriate curriculum, administering and scoring of student assessments, visiting homes, and facilitating a variety of health-related screenings
- Kentucky Interdisciplinary Early Childhood Certification
- Ability to work successfully with people
- Program specific certifications/training including CPR, first aid, and health re-examinations
- Experience and preparation required by the Board
- Effective communication skills
- Experience in a diverse workplace