Salary Schedule (attached)
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Coordinate and assist the school based Exceptional Child Education (ECE) team to support student achievement; administer, scoreand interpret assessments; and maintain compliance with district Exceptional Child Education procedures. Provide technical assistance and support for the implementation ofthe Kentucky Administration Regulations (KARs) and the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA).
- Master's degree with valid Kentucky Teaching Certificate in Special Education
- Three (3) years successful teaching experience in special education or equivalent professional experience
- Ability to work successfully with people
- Working knowledge of federal and state laws and regulations regarding programs for exceptional children
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team situation
- Demonstrated decision-making abilities
- Effective communication skills
Must be familiar with state/federal ECE regulations and how to develop students’ IEPs.
If selected for this position, a Consultant Certification must be obtained by submitting the CA-27 form which will be provided upon accepting this position.
A minimum of three years of experience in the area and grade span of the job posting and a Master’s degree is required.