Job Description: (attached)
Salary Schedule: III (attached)
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Coordinate and assist the school based Exceptional Child Education (ECE) team to support student achievement; administer, score and interpret assessments; and maintain compliance with district Exceptional Child Education procedures. Provide technical assistance and support for the implementation of the Kentucky Administration Regulations (KARs) and the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA).
- Kentucky Teaching Certificate in Special Education
- Master’s Degree or higher
- Three (3) years successful teaching experience in special education or equivalent professional experience
- Ability to work successfully with people
- Working knowledge of federal and state laws and regulations regarding programs for exceptional children
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team situation
- Demonstrated decision-making abilities
- Effective communication skills
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.