Salary Schedule (Attached)
195 Days/ 7 hours
Job Description: (Attached)
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provides support, assistance, and advice to system wide service center and/or school staffs in the area of assisgnment.
- Master's degree with valid Kentucky Teaching Certificate
- Three (3) years of successful teaching experience
- Ability to work successfully with diverse groups
- Effective communication skills.
- Complete the Recruitment and Hiring online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position and location – “Resource Teacher” If the letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload an up-to-date resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify five references; with one being current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.