Re-Inventing Tech in Louisville: The Silicon Valley of The South
At El Toro, we look at the world differently. We are the leader in observing and understanding human behavior. Our customers gain a competitive advantage from our advanced analytics and ad tech, delivering empirical results that matter. Being the innovative company that we are, we’ve recently received our 11th patent approval, issued in June of 2021, with an additional 6 new patents are currently pending. As our tech advances, so does the need for exceptional individuals to join our team of innovators that will pioneer our company forward.
The DevOps team helps El Toro transform and evolve business through the use of multi-cloud software infrastructure. As part of this team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of how both developers and customers interact with our high-performant products using your infrastructure and automation knowledge.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will provide technical administration to the software development cloud-based infrastructure resources. This includes adhering to best practices on secure foundational cloud implementations, automated provisioning of infrastructure and applications, cloud-ready application architectures, and more.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Work with in-house developers to provision and administer Cloud-based resources
- Assist with migrations and application optimizations that enable business objectives
- Serve as a technical resource and perform troubleshooting to resolve technical challenges.
- Technical KSAs
- Problem Solving
- Problem Analysis
- 3 years of cloud infrastructure experience in a software development environment, or 2 years with a technical degree.
- Experience managing scalable cloud-based solution architectures such as AWS, GCP, or Azure.
- Experience in managing 1 or more databases such as Cassandra, MongoDB, SQLite, or other relational databases.
- 5 years of cloud infrastructure experience, or 7 years with an advanced degree.
- Experience with standard IT security best practices such as identity and access management, data protection, encryption, certificate, and key management.
- Experience designing, building, and deploying scalable cloud-based solution architectures such as AWS, GCP, or Azure.
- Experience automating infrastructure provisioning, DevOps, and continuous integration/delivery.
- Experience working with and managing external partners.
- Knowledge of containerization and container orchestration technologies such as Kubernetes.
Benefits & Perks:
We value our team members and want to provide them with a fantastic benefits package with the following offerings:
- Company-paid medical plan in addition to competitive dental and vision plans
- Company-paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability
- 401k plan with company contribution of 3% once qualified
- 15 PTO Days per year, which increases to 20 PTO days after 3 years of full-time employment with us
- 9 Paid Holidays for those that qualify
- On-Site Gym & Showers for ALL employees
- Pet Insurance that fits every pet and every pet parent
- Opportunity for discounted education via Sullivan University
- Great work-life balance
- Welcoming, Safe, and Fun work environment!
- Explosive growth allowing rapid career advancements
El Toro is committed to actively fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion among its workforce and the broader community. Our culture is defined through our E.P.I.I.C model Excellence, Persistence, Integrity, Innovation, and Continued Improvement. You can read more about El Toro’s unique work experience here.
El Toro is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our Company. We do not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, ethnicity, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, language, age, disability, political affiliation, sex, socio-economic status, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
To apply for this job please visit eltoro.com.