Re-Inventing Tech in Louisville: The Silicon Valley of The South
El Toro’s software developers build the next-generation ad tech and analytics technologies that change how organizations explore and interact with their respective customers. Our products need to handle information at a massive scale and extend well beyond digital advertisement. We’re looking for developers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, augmented reality, natural language processing, UI design, and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day.
El Toro provides business and consumer analytics and multi-channel activation points that empower organizations to be smarter about how they engage with audiences with measurable results. We believe that in addition to hiring the best talent, a diversity of perspectives, ideas, and cultures leads to the creation of better products and services to better serve the world.
El Toro is and always will be an innovative technology company. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of the industry’s greatest challenges. At El Toro, our developers not only revolutionize digital advertising, but they routinely work on massive scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications, and entirely new platforms that disrupt markets.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Work with in-house developers to design Cloud-based technical architectures, migration approaches, and application optimizations that enable business objectives.
- Serve as a technical advisor and perform troubleshooting to resolve technical challenges.
- Create and deliver best practices, recommendations, training, tutorials, blog articles, and sample code.
- Technical KSAs
- Problem Solving
- Problem Analysis
- 7 years of cloud infrastructure experience in a software development environment, or 5 years with an advanced degree.
- Experience designing, building, and deploying scalable cloud-based solution architectures such as AWS, GCP, or Azure.
- Experience in configuration and maintenance of multiple databases such as Cassandra, MongoDB, SQLite, or other relational databases.
- Experience automating infrastructure provisioning, DevOps, and continuous integration/delivery.
- Experience working with and managing external partners.
- Knowledge of containerization and container orchestration technologies such as Kubernetes.
- 10 years of cloud infrastructure experience, or 7 years with an advanced degree.
- Experience with standard IT security best practices such as identity and access management, data protection, encryption, certificate, and key management.
Benefits & Perks:
We value our team members and want to provide them with an amazing benefits package with the following offerings:
- Company-paid medical plan in addition to competitive dental and vision plans
- Company-paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability
- 401k plan with company contribution of 3% once qualified
- 15 PTO Days per year, which increases to 20 PTO days after 3 years of full-time employment with us
- 9 Paid Holidays for those that qualify
- On-Site Gym & Showers for ALL employees
- Pet Insurance that fits every pet and every pet parent
- Opportunity for discounted education via Sullivan University
- Great work-life balance
- Welcoming, Safe, and Fun work environment!
- Explosive growth allowing rapid career advancements
El Toro is committed to actively fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion among its workforce and the broader community. Our culture is defined through our E.P.I.I.C model Excellence, Persistence, Integrity, Innovation, and Continued Improvement. You can read more about El Toro’s unique work experience here.
El Toro is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our Company. We do not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, ethnicity, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, language, age, disability, political affiliation, sex, socio-economic status, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
To apply for this job please visit eltoro.com.