Re-Inventing Tech in Louisville: The Silicon Valley of The South
Full-Time w/ Salary, In-Office position
At El Toro, we look at the world differently. We are the leader in observing and understanding human behavior. Our customers gain a competitive advantage from our advanced analytics and ad tech., delivering empirical results that matter. Being the inventive company that we are, we’ve recently received our 11th patent approval, issued in June of 2021, with an additional 6 new patents are currently pending. As our tech advances, so does the need for amazing individuals to join our team of innovators that will pioneer our company forward. Is that you?
As a member of our HR team, you will create practical and creative ways to engage leading talent for our organization. We’re passionate about disrupting the norm and are looking for new and inventive ways to attract top talent. Our team takes an enthusiastic and transparent approach, ambitious and motivated to be knowledgeable partners to our candidates and hiring managers. We are a collaborative team that is skilled in problem-solving, with high resourcefulness and resolve in challenging situations.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage full-cycle recruiting for multiple searches, creating innovative sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best talent to each role
- Develop and execute fully comprehensive recruitment/sourcing plans that actively engage in diversity and inclusion, constantly analyzing requirements to determine the target needs
- Coordinate closely with HR team members to innovate our research strategy for talent pooling, market mapping, and competitor analysis
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers throughout the recruiting process to ensure we meet their hiring needs and goals
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders by providing scheduled reports: weekly, monthly, quarterly updates
- Facilitate and lead meetings, key initiatives, projects with client groups that will continuously improve and scale our recruiting operations and results
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally
- Drive offer process – including extending offers, negotiations, closing candidates, and generating offer letters
- Demonstrates Data Integrity and ability to understand Data to help influence hiring decisions
- Attention to Detail
- Relationship Building/Networking
- Time Management
- Target Driven
- 5+ years full-cycle technical recruiting experience
- Proven experience with sourcing, engaging, and activating passive candidates for technical positions
- Experience with candidate care and balancing process with candidate experience
- Knowledge with recruiting tools, applicant tracking systems, data management/reporting techniques, and software collaboration tools
- Experience creating and fostering partnerships with internal leadership and executive teams
- Experience influencing and driving towards results
Benefits & Perks:
We value our team members and want to provide them with an amazing benefits package with the following offerings:
- Company-paid medical plan in addition to competitive dental and vision plans
- Company-paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability
- 401k plan with company contribution of 3% once qualified
- 15 PTO Days per year, which increases to 20 PTO days after 3 years of full-time employment with us
- 9 Paid Holidays for those that qualify
- On-Site Gym & Showers for ALL employees
- Pet Insurance that fits every pet and every pet parent
- Opportunity for discounted education via Sullivan University
- Great work-life balance
- Welcoming, Safe, and Fun work environment!
- Explosive growth allowing rapid career advancements
El Toro is committed to actively fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion among its workforce and the broader community. Our culture is defined through our E.P.I.I.C model – Excellence, Persistence, Integrity, Innovation, and Continued Improvement. You can read more about El Toro’s unique work experience here.
El Toro is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our Company. We do not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, ethnicity, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, language, age, disability, political affiliation, sex, socio-economic status, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
To apply for this job please visit eltoro.com.