Job Description: (attached)
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Elementary School Assistant Principal, under the direction of and as assigned by the Principal, directs, supervises, and evaluates the instructional programs and the work of all assigned personnel, maintains pupil welfare and desirable school community relations, and develops and executes building rules, regulations, and procedures consistent with general policies of system.
- Master’s Degree with Kentucky Certification in Administration and Supervision on level of assignment (Principal Certification)
- Three (3) years of successful teaching experience in public schools
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the Recruitment and Hiring online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position and location – “Elementary School Assistant Principal – King Elementary School“ If the letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload an up-to-date resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify five references; with one being current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.