Job Description (attached)
Salary Schedule IA (attached) Grade 8
Working Calendar: 260 Days/ 8.0 Hours
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provides support and assistace to the Communications Department with various community events centered on District initiatives. Responsibilities will also include coordinating internal and external events to help communicate information to employees and key stakeholders. Performs cross-departmental project management and implementation.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- At least one year of experience in related field
- Ability to establish and maintain rapport with a variety of people and different community groups
- General knowledge of the district, good organization and planning skills, and basic computer operations
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, "Event Assistant Communications Community Relations". If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (If applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.