Website Everlan Louisville | Everlan by Dominion of Louisville
The Dominion Difference!
Want to be a part of a team whose calling and purpose is to honor God through service to seniors? Our unique faith-based, culture-first model provides a supportive and engaging work environment. Join team Dominion and take advantage of the Dominion Senior Living career pathway program for an opportunity to earn an additional $1 per hour in compensation the first year, and additional annual increases based on performance ratings.
- We offer Lucrative and Exciting Benefits:
Health Insurance, including Medical, Dental, and Vision
Life Insurance, Short-Term, and Long-Term Disability Insurance
Telephone Doctor 24/7
Employee Assistance Program
Health Savings Account or Health Reimbursement Arrangement
Paid Time Off
Paid Working Holidays-Double Time
Shift Differentials-up to $1.00 more/hour
Direct Deposit- Bi-weekly
Employee Referral Program
Resident Referral Program
Sponsored Mission Trips-$1000 allowance and up to a week of paid time off
Marriage Retreat-Weekend Retreat Paid in Full
Professional Counseling-Free and Discounted Sessions Offered Annually
Discounted Gym Memberships/Fitness Products
Identity Theft Protection and Credit Monitoring
Summary of Responsibility:
The Resident Assistant assists with daily care and services that support the care delivered to residents requiring assistance, in accordance with the established procedures and as directed by the team leader.
1. Follows all policies, procedures, and standards for resident assistance care.
2. Develops and maintains effective relationships and two-way communication with residents and families; observes residents for significant changes and adverse reactions or conditions on an ongoing basis and submits information for resident records on an informative and timely basis.
3. Keeps the General Manager informed regarding any unusual incidents or issues regarding residents, team members, or the community.
4. Prepares for the shift by reviewing information/reports, such as resident plans, the direction of plans in a timely and accurate manner.
5. Assists residents with personal comfort activities and hygiene services as needed (bathing, shampooing hair, skin and nail care, dressing, feeding, shaving, oral hygiene, toilet assistance, and cleaning of soiled residents) according to personalized and daily assignments.
6. Assists residents with daily routines and housekeeping tasks that the residents need assistance in performing, such as straightening the resident’s room each day.
7. Removes all soiled linens from rooms; changes bed linens, towels, and washcloths once a week or as necessary.
8. Responds promptly to residents’ emergency call signals and follows up with appropriate responses; makes rounds to check on the safety and security of residents.
9. Assists the resident when transferring or moving to various areas within the community or to transportation vehicles.
10. Maintains documentation that reflects wellness care provided, the resident’s response to care, and the disposition of each case.
11. Performs resident assistance with meals and between-meal nourishment.
12. Assists in keeping the Wellness department within budget by controlling waste.
13. Keeps work and storage areas neat and well organized.
14. Notifies the General Manager or Maintenance Director when supplies are needed.
15. Provides input to the formulation and evaluation of standards of care.
16. Participates in the identification of team educational needs.
17. Assists with programming, activities, parties, special events, or transportation as needed.
18. Assists with dining service by serving meals, beverages, and snacks utilizing service trays and while displaying our L.O.V.E. service/hospitality model, and ensuring meals are served at the proper temperatures and presented in an appealing manner.
19. Attends to the diner’s requests and removes used items and trash during the meal; clears the tables and trays when the diners are finished.
20. Assists with dining service by setting up and sanitizing the dining room(s), meal trays, food carts, and washing dishes as needed.
21. May participate in daily premeal tastings and team huddles.
Education, Experience, Licensure/Certification, Age Requirements:
1. High School diploma or equivalent is required.
2. Completion of a certification program for Nursing Assistants is preferred.
3. Must successfully complete a CPR and First Aid course and maintain a current CPR and First Aid certificate.
4. Must obtain valid Continuing Education credits as required by the State of the community.
5. Previous Nursing Assistant experience or student nurse is preferred.
6. Experience with seniors and especially cognitively impaired seniors (those with Alzheimer’s or Dementia) is preferred.
7. Approved criminal background check, physical, drug screen and TB skin test is required.
8. Must be a minimum of eighteen (18) years of age.
Application Process: A review of all applications begins immediately and continues until the position is filled. For full consideration, applicants must apply electronically through our applicant tracking system via the company careers page. The application should include the submission of a cover letter that highlights the candidate’s interest in the role and experience that meets the requirements of the position, an updated resume, and the names, current company name, title, e-mail address, and phone number of three professional references.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies or executive search firms.
The Company is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity as well as compliance with the law. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity and to make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other legally protected status or characteristic in the state in which a team member is employed by the Company. This policy applies to recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, disciplinary action, termination, and all other personnel actions and conditions of employment.
The Company’s personnel policies and actions seek to ensure that no discriminatory practice exists. The Company also makes its recruiting sources aware of this policy and will terminate relationships with any organization that refuses to subscribe to the same principles. By this policy, the Company wishes to ensure that all team members have the opportunity to maximize their contribution to the Company and to their own career goals. The intention behind this policy is to provide equal employment opportunities that will simultaneously serve the requirements of society, the law, sound business practices, and individual dignity.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.