Job Description (attached)
Salary Schedule IV, Grade 14 (attached)
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provides leadership to assist principals, school leadership, and district teams in the implementation of effective academic programs and related support programs. Assists the Assistant Superintendent of Academic Support Programs and Special Populations in promoting overall efficiency and maximizing of operational and administrative services in support of educational opportunities for students and families.
- Master's Degree or higher with Kentucky Certification in Administration (Principal Certification)
- Five (5) years of successful administrative experience
- Three (3) years of successful experience as a teacher
- Experience in the evaluation of classroom teachers
- Experience leading diverse groups of people
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, "Executive Administrator/Academic Services". If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
To meet the needs of students a waiver may be requested prior to the closing date. If interested in this position applicants should apply now and not wait until the deadline.
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.