Job Description (attached)
Salary Schedule IV, Grade 14 (attached)
Working Calendar 260/8
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provides leadership to and direct supervision of the District’s Diversity, Equity, Poverty Department; plans, organizes, and implements recruitment, retention, position management and staffing activities; maintains contact with other departments internally (including, but not limited to Budget and Payroll, Academic Services, Information Technology) and externally on routine matters where significant judgment is required.
- Master's Degree and Kentucky Certification in Administration
- Three (3) years of successful experience in school leadership and administration
- Kentucky teaching certificate
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, "Executive Administrator Diversity, Equity and Poverty". If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.