Job Description: Attached
Salary Schedule/Grade: II/ Grade 14
Working Calendar: 260 Days/ 8 Hours
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Coordinates legislative efforts by working with state, local, and federal governments as well as community groups. Meets legislative goals by creating policy proposals and working with government agencies and citizens. Performs research and manages internal and external committee work on policies and joint ventures with the community and other partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Political Science, Public Relations, or other applicable field
- Three (3) years of related work experience
- Experience in the public sector
- Understanding of the legislative process
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Executive Administrator Government and Community Relations“. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (If applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.