Job Description (Attached)
Salary Schedule II, Grade 14 (Attached)
Working Calendar: 260 Days/ 8.0 Hours
Scope of Responsibilities:
Directs all USDA school meal programs including National School Lunch Program, School Breakfast Program, Child and Adult Care Food Program, and Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Grant Program to ensure a financially sound program in compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations and policies. Prepares and maintains necessary data and reports, to comply with federal, state, and local reporting requirements and utilizes the information to make sound program decisions that ensure school meal access to all students and improved operational efficiency and accountability.
- Bachelor’s degree in food and nutrition, institutional management, business administration, or related field
- Five (5) years successful experience in school food service program administration some of which has been in a large urban district
- Valid driver’s license
- School Nutrition Specialist Credential or Level 4 School Nutrition Association Certificate
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Executive Administrator School and Community Nutrition Services“. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.