Job Description: Attached
Salary Schedule/Grade: II/ Grade 14
Working Calendar: 260 Days/ 8 Hours
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Executive Administrator of School Choice is responsible for supporting the Board of Education in its role as a charter school authorizer, including providing administrative leadership, management, and implementation of District processes and procedures relating to charter school authorization; and other projects and initiatives. Additionally, the department of student assignment and the magnet office will report to the Executive Administrator.
- Master’s Degree or higher with Kentucky Certification in Administration or Classified Administrator with a Bachelor’s Degree and Policy experience
- Five (5) years of relevant policy/regulation experience
- Extensive knowledge of federal and state laws and regulations
- Proven leadership experience with diverse populations
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Executive Administrator School Choice“. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (If applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.