Job Description (attached)
Salary Schedule IV, Grade 14 (attached)
Working Calendar: 260 days/8 hours
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provides leadership to assist Principals and school leadership teams in the implementation of an effective academic program. Assists the Assistant Superintendent in promoting overall efficiency and maximizing of operational and administrative services in support of educational opportunities for students and families. Assists Assistant Superintendent in evaluations of school Principals
- Master's Degree or higher with Kentucky Certification in Administration (Principal Certification)
- Five (5) years of successful administrative experience
- Three (3) years of successful experience as a teacher
- Experience in the evaluation of classroom teachers
- Experience leading diverse groups of people
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Executive Administrator Schools – High School“. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.