Job Description: Attached
Salary Schedule/Grade: IV/ Grade 14
Working Calendar: 260 Days/ 8 Hours
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Coordinates and assists the Assistant Superintendent of Teaching and Learning by providing leadership for the planning, development and instructional resources in professional learning, federal programs including Title 1, 2, and 4, Gifted and Talented, Teacher Leader Development initiatives and Library Media Services. Collaborates with district leadership to determine district and school academic instructional and professional learning needs and ongoing plans for support. Provides leadership to the district in complying with federal and state regulations as applicable to areas of supervision.
- Master’s Degree or higher with Kentucky Certification in Administration (Principal Certification)
- Five (5) years successful administrative experience
- Experience in evaluation
- Experience with Professional Learning Communities
- Experience leading diverse groups of people
- effective writing and communication skills
- Understanding of systems management
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, "Executive Administrator Teaching and Learning". If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (If applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.