Salary/Grade: IV , Grade 13
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provides leadership to and general oversight of the District's activities/athletics programs. Supervises personnel involved in the development and implementation of district-wide activity/athletic programs; monitors rules and regulations of the Kentucky High School Athletic Association and the Jefferson County Board of Education; develops and maintains an effective activity/athletic bidding procedure.
- Master’s degree with Kentucky certification in administration and/or supervision (Principal Certification)
- Experience in the areas of activities, intramural, human relations and athletics
- Successful supervisory experience in student activities
- Demonstrated ability to work with Principals, athletic directors, game officials, community organizations and booster clubs
- Ability to organize and manage programs of activities as an integral part of the total educational program of the District
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, "Executive Director Activities-Athletics". If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.