Working Calendar: 220 Days/7 Hours
Salary Schedule (attached) ($50,739 – $102,469)
1. Valid EPSB Certification
2. Five (5) years of successful school or relevant experience
3. Valid Driver's license and ability to travel to work locations
3. Demonstrated academic leadership experience
4. Effective communiation skills
1. Previous experience with CTE Academies
2. Experience in the human resources, workforce development or education fields
3. Demonstrated history of working with external partners (business partners, advisory boards, industry associations, etc.)
4. Effective and efficient attention to detail with experience working with student data, maintaining records, producing reports
5. Strong professional standards, communication skills and understanding of meeting protocols in working with business partners
6. Experience in a diverse workplace
Explore Coaches’ primary work is to support the Explore Academies at each assigned school. This includes providing the Explore teachers with instructional coaching, curriculum support, and materials; bridging middle schools and high schools; and making community connections to support Explore Academies.
1. Coach school teams as they implement the academy model utilizing the National Career
Academy Coalition's National Standards of Practice.
2. Explore PLC guidance & leadership
3. Support the content PLCs for Explore teachers to provide curriculum guidance and alignment.
4. Facilitate relationships and programs with feeder high schools.
5. Establish and maintain business and community relationships related to Explore academies.
6, Create a process to support students as they explore high schools and support the student's
high school selection process.
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.
If you are a JCPS retiree applying to return to a part-time or full-time position, you do not need to obtain new transcripts or additional copies of your certificate unless there has been a change on the ones in your personnel file. You may upload a Word document that says your certificate and transcripts are on file.