Central High School Virtual Social Justice & Art Program
ELA Teacher 2020
October 5th- November 11th, Mondays and Wednesdays (3:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.)
Diversity, Equity and Poverty CLOSING DATE: 9/22/20
THIS EXTRA-SERVICE POSITION IS FOR INTERNAL EMPLOYEES ONLY FOR CONSIDERATION apply online our application is online on the JCPS AppliTrack system. This information must be received by 9/22/20 The JCPS Department of Diversity, Equity and Poverty is seeking a currently employed JCPS Full-time teacher to serve as a teacher during the Central High School After-School Social Justice & Art Program October 5th- November 11th, Mondays and Wednesdays.
· Facilitate meaningful conversations with students around social justice topics
· Mentor and develop relationships with students facing barriers to education.
· Receive support and recognition from school and district administrators.
· Receive resources and instructional materials needed to utilize during the program.
· Have fun with students who may otherwise not have the opportunity to experience this type of programming
Location: Virtual Compensation: Hourly Dates: October 5th- November 11th, Mondays and Wednesdays
Times: 3:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. Individual selected must work the entire program
THESE POSITIONS ARE LIMITED TO INTERNAL APPLICANTS ONLY FOR CONSIDERATION apply online our application is online on the JCPS AppliTrack system. Open to current JCPS Full-Time Employees only. This information must be received by 9/22/20
Candidates for this position will be reviewed as soon as possible to meet the critical needs for the program. Job Offers will be made to individual who best meet programmatic needs. To ensure consistency for our students and to have a strong instruct