Job Description: Attached
Salary Schedule/Grade: IA/ Grade 7
Working Calendar: 220 Days/ 8 Hours
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Assists English Language Learner families with information about school enrollment, as well as administers the initial English language proficiency assessment.
- Associate’s Degree or approved equivalent training (64 college semester hours) and experience
- One (1) year of successful experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in two (2) languages: English and another appropriate language
- Experience in working with children and parents with special needs, multi-cultural and multi-ethnic backgrounds
- Knowledge of, or receptive to, philosophy, policy, and methodology of the U.S. educational system
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, "Facilitator Bilingual Assessment". If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (If applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.