Website Facilities Management Services pbc
FMS pbc is an innovative, Kentucky-based professional janitorial service with a diverse customer and employee base within 125 miles of Louisville. We are a for-profit social enterprise and strongly believe that our financial success is linked to our internal culture and external impact in the neighborhoods we serve. Our goal is to continue our 19 year run of continuous growth, increase profitability, and serve our employees and neighborhoods by addressing social issues around physical and financial health.
The Successful Candidate
The Successful Candidate is a true leader that takes pride in being part of the FMS Story and instills that pride in others. He/she positively leads people through challenges and provides opportunities for people to reach their potential. He/she exhibits a strong work ethic, self-motivation, the discipline to follow procedures, organizational and planning skills and a positive, friendly attitude. He/she will drive results through effective leadership, accountability, problem solving and procedural oversight. He/she will help create a positive, team-oriented environment and are champions of FMS initiatives, values and our mission to use our resources to provide opportunities and access for our employees and help the communities where we live thrive.
This position reports directly to the Vice President of Operations.
Responsibilities include and are not limited to;
· Ensuring leadership is executing FMS procedures effectively
· Identifying recurring financial, procedural, relationship (Customer/Employee), and quality deficiencies
· Developing and executing plans to resolve or improve deficiencies and present to VP
- Evaluating and modifying plans as needed
- providing finalized improvement plans to customers and VP
- providing regular updates on successes to customers and VP
· Conducting face-to-face meetings with employees in order to build relationships, inspire, coach, hold people accountable and develop others
· Meeting with customers on a regular basis
· Performing account quality inspections
· Maintaining a culture of accountability to uphold company initiatives and standards
· Ensuring profitability by owning P&L responsibility
· Overseeing all daily operations for service area
· Ensuring FMS’ values and mission are reflected in every aspect of the role
Two weeks paid vacation with flexibility
Paid maternity/paternity leave
Paid Short Term Disability
Competitive Salary based on experience
Send resumes and inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit www.fmspbc.com.