Farm Credit Mid-America
At Farm Credit Mid-America, we believe people are our strongest asset. We are consistently looking to hire individuals from a wide range of experience and skills who have a desire to serve. Currently, we have over 1,500 employees across Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky and Tennessee.
Here is what our company offers:
- Competitive Salary
- 15 Vacation days, 15 Sick days, 11 Holidays
- Award winning 401(k) with outstanding employer match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-term, Long-term, Life and other insurances
- Fitness incentive
- Tuition Assistance for employees and dependents
The Social Media Manager is responsible for developing and executing overall social media strategy, online community management and reporting for Farm Credit Mid-America and Rural 1st. Using best practices and trends in digital and social media, this position contributes to the overall customer experience by building and engaging with internal and external customers through social media. The Social Media Manager works with internal and external stakeholders to implement innovative social media strategies that increase awareness, consideration, and drive preference for products and services within the Association’s marketplace.
- Manage all organic social media channels and content. Collaborate with Brand Manager and agency on paid strategies for Farm Credit Mid-America and Rural 1st.
Work collaboratively with marketing to integrate social media campaigns that adhere to overall brand look and feel.
- Align external social media communications strategies to product campaigns. This includes planning and delivering integrated campaigns across various platforms and maintaining regular dialogue with creative and media agencies to verify integration of message and media. This also includes providing ongoing oversight of social media playbooks, briefing agencies, creating and providing direction for content, and managing the review and approval process among internal stakeholders as well as publication across all social channels.
- Develop integrated social media communications calendar to coordinate curating, sourcing and scheduling content publishing and messaging alignment.
- Oversee daily monitoring of all social media channels; respond to inbound comments, reviews, or messages in a timely manner.
- Distribute customer service inquiries and feedback through the proper internal channels for appropriate follow up.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Customer Experience, and Retail to gather and share compelling customer and team member stories that communicate our purpose to secure the future of rural communities and agriculture.
- Manage Association’s social media guidelines and policies, working closely with the legal department to maintain compliance with FFIEC guidelines.
- Engage with internal team members to provide insight into social strategies, develop and deliver training around social practices, and continually provide guidance on best practices within the financial services sector.
- Develop and execute social media employee advocacy strategies to grow and engage internal customer participation and to activate hyperlocal strategies.
- Conduct internal assessments of social media performance to assess and measure how team members engage with social content over time; use findings to improve and enhance social playbooks and guidelines.
- Continue to develop, maintain and manage infrastructure for social media content publication, including policies, process and procedures, maintaining agreed upon standards and best practices.
- Develop protocols for measuring audience acquisition and attribution in connection with marketing activities, and create process for ongoing measuring and reporting social media ROI, connecting results to business objectives and internal customer expectations.
- Provide social media strategy and support for external events, tradeshows and sponsorships/partnerships.
- Collaborate with Brand Manager and Corporate Communication Managers utilizing digital content management tools, online listening tools and other online systems to identify trends, strengthen content strategies and activate brand pillars through social channels. Manage the invoicing and real-time budget tracking of items related to the social media tools and platforms.
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team to communicate social media guidelines, policies and strategies to existing and future partners of Rural 1st. Implement content strategies that support social media initiatives in partner territories.
- Manage projects on time and on budget as well as exhibit effective decision-making surrounding recommendations for social media investment alternatives that mitigate risk and maximize return.
- Represent and communicate the mission and values of Farm Credit Mid-America and comply with its conduct and security policies and confidentiality expectations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication or related field. Minimum of five years of successful experience in social media marketing in a corporate environment or equivalent combination of education and experience. Ideal candidates will have a successful track record in brand marketing, collaborating with all levels of internal and external stakeholders and the ability to demonstrate composure and critical thinking in uncertainty.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Key Competencies: adaptability, attention to detail, creative storytelling, multi-tasking, networking, scheduling and organizing, teamwork and motivational fit.
Skills in: Exceptional writing, editing and proofreading skills; strong analytic skills; strong written and oral communication skills; critical thinking skills; tactical execution skills; attention to detail; ability to analyze data to show impact and results; ability to present complicated concepts and technical data in simple terms; creative skills; managing projects in varying stages of completion, reporting progress, clarifying, explaining, listening, taking directions, problem solving, time management, and coaching others.
Ability to: Be self-driven with the ability to work independently and accountability for project deadlines; quick learner, able to understand complex environments and projects, pay attention to details and maintain an organized workflow; excellent planning, time management and decision making skills with the ability to self-manage numerous projects simultaneously; demonstrated project management skills and proven ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment; creativity and experience bringing new programs and ideas to fruition; strong interpersonal skills with a focus on teamwork and ability to foster / maintain relationships across multiple departments and organizations; ability to work independently and as a team member.
MENTAL AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
This job requires the incumbent to have the ability to:
- Engage in telephone and face-to-face conversation to serve customers and give and receive information from staff, vendors, outside consultants and the public.
- Use computer. This involves reading the screen and keying/typing information.
- Speak and make presentations to individuals or groups on technical subjects related to job.
- Travel via auto or commercial transportation to carry out essential responsibilities of the job.
- Successfully interact with and represent the organization to staff, officers, board members, customers, vendors, and/or the public at all levels.
- Provide sound technical advice to leaders and other staff in the subject field(s) related to this position.
- Understand and explain various subject matter and consulting concepts, programs, terminology, and methods.
- Reason, judge, compare, calculate, evaluate, decide, and critique such information as written material, numerical data, responses to customer needs, and/or other related work activities.
Requirements of the job include the ability to do the work, with or without reasonable accommodations. It is the Association’s policy to make reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. Leadership retains the right to add, subtract or change duties of the position at any time.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than “at will” employment relationship.
To apply for this job please visit career4.successfactors.com.