Job Description (Attached)
Salary Schedule II, Grade 6 (Attached)
Working Calendar: 260 Days/8.0 Hours
Scope of Responsibilities:
Coordinates financial component operations of the program, monitors budget operations, program purchasing, and model procurement system, in accordance with local, regional and federal guidelines.
- Bachelor's degree
- Three (3) years of responsible accounting operations experience
- Ability to maintain accurate records and meet established deadlines
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Fiscal Coordinator“. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.