Company: Forecastr Inc
Location: Remote-First – Preferences for Louisville [Ky], Denver [Co], Austin [Tx]
Compensation: $100,000 – $125,000 + Equity
Perks: Full Health Benefits, Unlimited PTO, Flexible Hours
Note from CEO:
Dear future member of Forecastr Tribe,
Forecastr is a high-growth, venture-backed startup on a mission to help founders build great financial models so they can impress their investors and make better decisions.
We’re a team of highly-motivated, diverse, and talented individuals from a wide variety of backgrounds and geographies. Our four (4) founders: Steven Plappert, Logan Burchett, Jonathan Frazier, & Steven Ambs have deep experience running startup companies, building startup financial models, developing complicated web applications, and designing user flows & user interfaces that delight customers.
We’ve been on-fire since raising our pre-seed of $750k in Q1 2020 and going full-time. We’ve been accepted into Techstars, we’ve built a world-class GTM product, and recently closed our oversubscribed $2.5M Series Seed with investment from top-tier investors all over the country. We have 200+ paying customers, and rapidly growing MRR.
Our product is an online financial model for startups, served as a standalone SaaS solution, and sold on an annual subscription basis with a 30-Day, ‘White-Glove’ onboarding where we get ‘into the dirt’ and help our customers get a great, ‘investor-grade’ financial model.
We’re looking for talented, creative, & motivated people to join our team and help us drive our product into the market and serve more customers. We value confidence, preparedness, & work-life balance. We’re a down-to-earth, merit-based culture, we work hard, we play hard.
We’re stoked to meet you.
Our Ideal [Account Executive]
You’re a leader, an independent person who is self-motivated and is looking to work with equally talented people. You don’t mind working hard, you love getting stuff done, and you’re not afraid of living life to the fullest.
You’re ready to make a big impact, and take ownership over selling new customers to help grow our customer base. You crave autonomy and personal growth, and you get excited about helping startup founders achieve their goals, meeting new people, and providing real value to our customers.
This isn’t your first rodeo… you know the startup market, you understand the target outcomes and objectives of early-stage startup Founders, and you know how to speak to them and win their favor and confidence.
You’re charismatic and you enjoy building real human connections with people. You love startup culture and want to be part of building something legendary.
You embrace change, and act on new ideas quickly, collaboratively, and with a customer-first mentality. You’re a lifelong learner who isn’t afraid to try new things and loves problem-solving.
You understand the importance of systems and processes, and you go the extra mile to make sure that the systems you run are efficient and repeatable, primed for scale.
Sound like you? Let’s talk!!!
You will be responsible for acquiring new customers. You will be “on the front lines” of Forecastr, interacting with qualified leads [startup founders] and showing them the power of Forecastr to help them get a great financial model, raise capital, and grow their companies.
- Close New Customers: As a sales leader, your primary charge is to close new customers for Forecastr to grow our customer base.
- Efficiently Follow Up on Active Deals & Track Activity: Engaging with potential customers efficiently and effectively after the initial call to maximize close rate. Everything should be well-documented actively in Hubspot.
- Track, Measure, & Optimize Customer Acquisition: You will be deeply involved in tracking & improving our processes and systems for acquiring new customers.
Skills & Experience
- Experienced in Inside Sales. At least 2 yrs. experience doing inside sales at another B2B startup.
- People-Driven & Charismatic. Must be excited about meeting new people, be likeable, and be a great conversationalist.
- Financial Knowledge. Must be familiar with financial models, their purpose, use cases, and value propositions. Why, What, When, Who, How, etc.
- Detail-Oriented. Must be able to execute and keep up with productive and efficient systems.
- Understands Startup Founders. Should understand their Goals, Needs, Desires, Fears, Problems, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 – $125,000.00 per year
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.