Senior Marketing Manager
Company: Forecastr Inc
Employment Status: Full-Time
Location: Remote-First – Preferences for Louisville [Ky], Denver [Co], Austin [Tx]
Salary Range: Competitive Salary + Equity
Perks: Full Health Benefits, Unlimited PTO, Flexible Hours
Note from CEO:
Dear future member of Forecastr Tribe,
Forecastr is a high-growth, venture-backed startup on a mission to help founders build great financial models so they can impress their investors and make better decisions.
We’re a team of highly-motivated, diverse, and talented individuals from a wide variety of backgrounds and geographies. Our four (4) founders: Steven Plappert, Logan Burchett, Jonathan Frazier, & Steven Ambs have deep experience running startup companies, building startup financial models, developing complicated web applications, and designing user flows & user interfaces that delight customers.
We’ve been on-fire since raising our pre-seed of $750k in Q1 2020 and going full-time. We’ve been accepted into Techstars, we’ve built a world-class GTM product, and recently closed our oversubscribed $2.5M Series Seed with investment from top-tier investors all over the country. We have 200+ paying customers, and rapidly growing MRR.
Our product is an online financial model for startups, served as a standalone SaaS solution, and sold on an annual subscription basis with a 30-Day, ‘White-Glove’ onboarding where we get ‘into the dirt’ and help our customers get a great, ‘investor-grade’ financial model.
We’re looking for talented, creative, & motivated people to join our team and help us drive our product into the market and serve more customers. We value confidence, preparedness, & work-life balance. We’re a down-to-earth, merit-based culture, we work hard, we play hard.
We’re stoked to meet you.
Our Ideal [Senior Marketing Manager]
You’re a leader, an independent person who is self-motivated and is looking to work with like-minded people. You don’t mind working hard (there’s beauty in the struggle), you love getting S#!% done, and you’re not afraid of living life to the fullest.
You’re ready to make a big impact, and take full ownership over driving inbound leads to help grow our customer base. You crave autonomy and personal growth, and you get excited about designing & executing creative marketing strategies, providing real value to our customers, and developing systems that scale.
This isn’t your first rodeo… you know the startup market well, you understand the target outcomes and objectives of early-stage startup founders, and you know how to reach them where they are and provide real value.
You’re creative and you enjoy thinking abstractly and coming up with unique ways to speak to our audience. You love startup culture and want to be part of building something legendary.
You embrace change, and act on new ideas quickly, collaboratively, and with a customer-first mentality. You’re a lifelong learner who isn’t afraid to try new things and loves problem solving.
You understand the importance of systems and processes, and you go the extra mile to make sure that the systems you run are efficient and repeatable, primed for scale.
Sound like you? Let’s talk!!!
You will be an independent company leader responsible for maximizing the quantity of qualified leads we generate across our inbound marketing channels. You will be carrying the Forecastr banner far and wide, building a magnetic brand & tribe, and contribute (in many ways) to the “first impression” experience of Forecastr.
- Own Content & SEO System & Strategy. You will be expected to ideate “Content Pillars” and the “Topics” underneath. You will be expected to manage the downstream systems used to develop and distribute said content (Content Calendar, Content Creation Systems, Channels, etc)
- Setup & Manage Lead Management Systems. You will be expected to ideate, implement, and improve the systems we use to collect, track, organize, route, and nurture the leads that we generate.
- Setup & Manage Lead Nurturing Campaigns. You will be expected to build, run, and iterate email (and other channel) campaigns to nurture inbound leads that are not ready to buy.
- Optimize Marketing Site. You will be expected to take control over our marketing website, and run experiments to optimize our conversion funnel.
- Own Social Media System & Strategy. You will be expected to run all social channels for Forecastr (Grow Following, Build Brand, Content Calendar, etc)
- Manage Paid Ads. You will be expected to develop and implement paid campaigns to test out the effectiveness of this marketing channel.
Skills & Experience
- Needs at least 2 yrs experience managing content for another B2B startup
- Needs to be creative & thoughtful, and understand the importance of brand
- Needs to be detail-oriented, and be able to setup and manage efficient systems
- Needs to be well-versed in inbound, and be able to ideate new strategies
- Needs to understand founders at a deep level (goals, needs, desires, fears, etc)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org