Salary Schedule: II, Grade 6 (attached)
Working Calendar: 261 days / 8 hours
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Supervises and coordinates activities of mechanical maintenance employees
- High School Diploma or G.E.D
- Three (3) years expereince in commercial heating, air conditioning and controls
- Refrigeration Handling Certificaiton type I and Type II
- Ability to supervise
- Knowledge of basic codes, standards, and operations in mechanical maintenence
- Valid driver's license
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application.
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position.
- Upload a current resume.
Please note: EVERYONE must supply a letter of interest and resume when applying. Failure to do so may result in not being considered for the position.
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.