Website General Rubber & Plastics Company
Conducts sales out in the field via face-to-face interactions with both potential and existing customers. Responsible for offering the best possible customer experience as well as providing hands-on explanations of any new or updated products when necessary.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Travel within sales territory to meet prospects and customers
· Conduct calls and face-to-face meetings with customers daily
· Build and maintain relationships with new and repeat customers
· Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts
· Educate customers on how products or services can benefit them financially and professionally
· Sell the company’s products or services to customers within your given territory
· Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand a customer’s specific needs
· Work closely with marketing department to help build the brand
· Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required, Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Organizational Skills
· Time Management
· Reporting Skills
· Inventory Control
· Documentation Skills
· Equipment Maintenance
· Data Entry Skills
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) with at least one (1) year related experience and/or training.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com