Website German American Bank
German American Bancorp and its family of financial services companies employ talented, compassionate people throughout the organization, truly making German American special. Delivering genuine, customized, personal service with a focus on truly serving customers and communities well, our employees bring the Shield of Excellence commitment to life with each and every interaction.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
We are looking for enthusiastic leaders like you to drive the future of our business in the communities we serve. As a Financial Center Manger, you will experience all aspects of German American Bank’s culture and values while working with internal and external customers on issues that impact our business and the lives of our clients. You will lead your team in building relationships with the existing customer base that allows the team to provide the products and services for customers to achieve financial success. You will also be responsible for establishing and maintaining a high level of sales and service culture, management of sales, service and operations at the location as well as staying involved in the community you serve.
What You’ll Do:
- The Daily Grind – Your focus will be supporting our internal and external customers in a variety of ways including expanding existing relationships, meeting with prospective clients to develop new business, extending credit to individuals and/or businesses through a variety of installment and home equity loans, and pursuing cross-selling opportunities including other banking units. You will also be responsible for day-to-day operations of the banking center, providing ongoing training and coaching of staff, assuring compliance with all applicable regulations as well as our Guidelines and Procedures, and so much more!
- You’re Part of a Team – You are a member of the Retail team which includes supporting our clients and team members in surrounding counties. This role offers amazing insight into the world of banking and our local communities.
- And you have to be able to juggle – Multiple and conflicting priorities will come up under specific time constraints. In concert with your leader and other team members, you have to be quick to act when issues arise.
What it Takes:
- Previous experience in financial services or leadership
- Ability to travel for early career training purposes
- Ability to: communicate effectively (written and verbally), maintain confidentiality, work with speed and accuracy, and grasp technical information quickly.
- Attention to detail and ability to work well in teams and individually.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Responsible for adhering to compliance laws, regulations, and established Bank policies and procedures, including Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money Laundering.
- Previous experience in branch management and/or consumer lending
- Knowledge of Banking
What we can offer you:
- Medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, Life insurance, etc.
- 17 days paid time off, 11 paid holidays and bereavement leave
- Educational Assistance Program
- Wellness benefits
- Paid Parental Bonding Leave
- Life event coverage
- Service awards
- Financial benefits including 401(k) match, stock purchase plan and more
- Great deals on both national and local discounts on everything from computers and vacations to phones and retail shopping.
- Logo wear discounts
- Free checking account, checks and discounted bank service
To apply for this job please visit germanamerican.csod.com.