Website Gertie's Whiskey Bar Louisville
Neighborhood cocktail and whiskey bar
We are looking for experienced Bartenders to join our opening team! We are looking for an experienced, passionate hospitality professional to provide superb hospitality to both our guests and our community.
The ideal candidate embodies both hospitality and caring, works well in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, and is interested in growing and learning with us. We require you to be organized and quick on your feet while working effectively under pressure.
Please email email@example.com
Bartender Key Responsibilities:
- To provide courteous, prompt service to our guests
- Prepare beverage orders for bar and dining areas, adhering to signature recipes
- Responsible for entering guest orders accurately into Breadcrumb (POS system)
- Maintain complete working knowledge of menu and beverage offerings
- Communicate guest requests, including dietary restrictions, to culinary staff
- Perform opening and closing duties
- Help to maintain a clean and presentable work environment
- Maintain a positive, outgoing demeanor during service
- Be safety conscious to promote the safety of one’s self, co-workers and guests at all times
- Adhere to company policy and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Minimum 1-year bartending experience in a high-volume restaurant operation
- In-depth knowledge of beer, wine and spirits
- Prior related experience requiring cash handling, excellent customer service, service recovery and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while managing the needs of guests
- Ability to work cohesively with co-workers throughout the restaurant
- Possess a passion for hospitality and a love of the food & beverage industry
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Ability to lift, carry, push, pull and place objects weighing up to 25 lbs. Requires frequent bending, reaching overhead, and twisting. Must be able to stand or walk for an extended period or for an entire work shift.
Gertie’s Bar/Red Pebbles Hospitality is an Equal Opportunity Employer and treats all applicants for employment equally based upon job-related qualifications and without regard to race, sex, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, marital status, military or veteran status, national origin, disability, religion, political activity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org