Website GlowTouch LLC
GlowTouch, is growing and we are looking for an experienced Recruiter to join our Human Resources team.
What Will You Do?
This position provides recruiting services by sourcing quality talent to meet aggressive hiring requirements for the both the contact center programs and other roles needed in the company. Responsibilities include defining job requirements, developing candidate generation strategies, screening and qualifying resumes and applications, conducting initial phone screens, administering any approved tests, scheduling onsite/phone interviews, conducting interviews, making offers, and completing all associated paperwork for each individual hire. The Recruiter is responsible for aggressive individual recruiting goals which are monitored daily and weekly. Recruiter must be able to quickly adapt plans and shift directions to meet changing client requirements and GlowTouch processes and business needs. This is a challenging position that is suited for a high-energy individual who must be able to meet aggressive goals and timelines.
What is GlowTouch and what do we do? GlowTouch is a Louisville-based company that provides personalized contact center, business processing, and technology outsourcing solutions for our clients’ customers. In the 18 years we’ve been in business, we’ve grown from one location and a few employees to an 1,800-plus employee international company, serving clients around the world!
For us, “Putting People First” is more than our motto; it’s who we are and what we do. We value our employees, customers, and communities and want them to thrive, not just survive. We’re like one big family, all working hard and working together to make sure our customers have an exceptional service experience. That’s where you come in!
What We Are Looking For-
· Partner with hiring managers to consult on hiring plans, define job requirements, develop candidate generation strategy and screen candidates through the full lifecycle recruiting process.
· Understand the talent demands of their assigned functional area and translate those demands into a staffing strategy that is timely and results driven with clear action items
· Develop creative sourcing plans to include traditional networking strategies, web-based, and social media strategies
· Review resumes and applications, phone interview, and recommend top talent
· Deliver time-sensitive on-boarding activities including pre-hire background checks where applicable
· Must be highly organized to be able to manage and track applicants, and provide daily and/or weekly recruitment status updates to hiring managers and executives
· Act as a talent ambassador for GT within the local community. Recruiter will reach out to influential people in associations, community partners and educational institutions to develop strong relationships, establish GT as an employer of choice, and identify potential sourcing channels
· Work with management, peers and other HR colleagues to ensure consistency across the organization relating to HR policies and/or practices
· Ensure compliance with all required local, state, and federal employment and labor law
· Other duties as needed
· 2+ years supporting high volume multiple business units recruiting
· Intermediate experience with one or more recruiting software platforms and ATS
· Strong verbal, written and presentation skills with strong attention to detail
· Skilled in establishing productive and effective working relationships
· Ability to learn new technology and adapt to a new environment
· Strong analytical, administration and problem-solving skills
· Ability to exercise good judgment in protection and dissemination of company confidential and proprietary information
· Must have experience with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and/or Access)
This position will be in our office at 9931 Corporate Campus Dr, Louisville, KY 40223.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree, or in-lieu of degree, equivalent work-related experience
Hours: Typically Mon- Fri 9am – 6pm, but must be flexible to work weekends and evenings to meet business requirements.
Benefits: GlowTouch offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes health, life, vision, and dental insurance, as well as a 4% max matching 401K, and other financial opportunity options.
GlowTouch is a certified woman-owned business and an EOE employer who welcomes diversity.
To keep our employees safe, temperatures are scanned before entering, masks are required, hand sanitizer and wipes are provided, and cubes are large enough to maintain a social distance of 6 feet
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org