Website Caesars Southern Indiana Casino
- 15 people needed
- Pay per rate per room
- 9 months ROI
- Requirements: High school diploma or equivalent
- Job Description:
- Vacuums, sweeps, mops, and cleans carpet and flooring in guest rooms.
- Scrubs, disinfects and deodorizes bathtubs/ showers, toilets, wash basins, wastebaskets, tile and other bathroom and/ or vanity fixtures and furnishings in guestrooms.
- Dusts, brushes, polishes, cleans and vacuums furniture, glass, mirrors, curtains, framed pictures, appliances and other structural fixtures and furnishings in guest rooms.
- Removes trash and debris from guest rooms.
- Strips beds, collects dirty linens, and makes beds with fresh linens.
- Reports items found in guest rooms to Housekeeping Supervisor; properly tags Lost and Found items and delivers them to the Housekeeping Office, for storage.
- Routinely inspects guest rooms for maintenance needs, such as burned- out light bulbs, plumbing or electrical problems, carpentry needs, or other special problems, and reports same to the Housekeeping Office, for proper resolution.
- Accepts responsibility to follow key control procedures during assigned shift.
- Replenishes linens, amenities and other supplies to guestrooms.
- Able to complete 16 to 18 rooms in 8 hours period
- Other duties as assigned.
To apply for this job please visit airtable.com.