Website Heartfelt Solutions
A Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) is a vital part of a participant’s success who is responsible for the direct implementation of behavior-analytic services. A Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) works under the ongoing supervision of a BCaBA, BCBA, or BCBA-D.A Registered Behavior Technician at Heartfelt Solutions you should strive to emulate the following:
- Unconditional respect and positive regard for all.
- Promotion of healthy relationships and healthy lifestyles.
- Promotion of self-sufficiency and independence to the greatest extent possible.
- Belief that all individuals can contribute to their community.
- Belief that all individuals have rights, freedoms and access to any necessary adaptations.
- Empowerment of individuals to live, work, socialize and enjoy leisure in the least restrictive environment.
- Provide ABA therapy in a variety of settings including but not limited to home and community based environments.
- Ensure clients are receiving a safe and positive environment at all times.
- Train families on the individualized behavior support plan with support from a BCBA.
- Implement and monitor the progress of the clients individualized behavior support plan created by the BCBA.
- Knowledge and understanding of Heartfelt Solutions policies and procedures.
- RBT applicants must be 18 years of age;
- Possess a minimum of a high school diploma or national equivalent;
- Has a valid social security number or valid work permit if not a U.S. citizen.
- Complete 40 hours of training and pass the RBT Competency Assessment and the RBT Examination.
- Maintain ongoing certification requirements which includes receiving ongoing supervision from a BCaBA, BCBA, or BCBA-D and complying with the BACB’s RBT Ethics Code.
- RBTs must annually renew their certification, including passing the RBT Competency Assessment, and completing a renewal application.
- Must have instruction and assessment in ethics and professional conduct as part of the eligibility requirements for the certification.
- Must abide by the RBT Ethics Code.
- Can adequately communicate with participants and staff.
- Can understand and carry out instructions determined by the RBT supervisor.
- Will not change and/or modify assessment and/or intervention plans.’
- ‘Work Location: Multiple locations
- Work Remotely: No
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org