Website Heartfelt Solutions
At Heartfelt Solutions, we believe everyone has a right to be an active member in their community. We help people of all ages with autism, intellectual and developmental disabilities explore how to better manage challenging behaviors and situations. We also focus on teaching lifelong skills that promote independence. We support individuals in defining better ways to express themselves so they can have healthy, productive lives.
Our Registered Behavior Technician’s (RBT) are a vital part of a client’s success in learning communication, social and emotional skills. This position will be serving our clients in the Louisville area as well as surrounding counties. This is an ideal position for someone who has an interest in working with children and/or young adults with intellectual disabilities, is interested in learning more about Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and who may need a flexible work schedule.
A reliable form of transportation and a resume are required to be considered for this position.
If you live by the following values, you will make a great Registered Behavior Technician:
- Unconditional respect and positive regard for all.
- Promotion of healthy relationships and healthy lifestyles.
- Promotion of self-sufficiency and independence to the greatest extent possible.
- Belief that all individuals can contribute to their community.
- Belief that all individuals have rights, freedoms, and access to any necessary accommodations.
- Empowerment of individuals to live, work, socialize and enjoy leisure in the least restrictive environment.
- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) is the study of behavior, why behaviors occur and what motivates certain behaviors to occur more frequently or not at all. As an RBT you will provide ABA therapy in a variety of settings including but not limited to home and community based environments.
- Ensure clients are receiving a safe and positive environment at all times.
- Works directly with clients on functional living skills such as grooming, dressing, cooking and/or cleaning)
- Demonstrate skills for families/caregivers from the individualized behavior support plan with support from the supervisor.
- All RBT’s receive supervision and support from a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Implement and monitor the progress of the clients individualized behavior support plan created by the BCBA.
- Collect data and complete simple records
- Knowledge and understanding of Heartfelt Solutions policies and procedures.
- RBT applicants must be 18 years of age;
- Possess a minimum of a high school diploma or national equivalent;
- Has a valid social security number or valid work permit if not a U.S. citizen.
- Complete 40 hours of training and pass the RBT Competency Assessment and the RBT Examination. Training and assistance with the competency assessment and exam is provided by Heartfelt Solutions.
- Follow the RBT Code of Ethics. The Code of Ethics is included with this job posting
- Can adequately communicate with participants and staff.
- Can understand and carry out instructions determined by the RBT supervisor.
- Will not change and/or modify assessment and/or intervention plans.
This position will be serving our clients in the Louisville, Kentucky area and surrounding counties. If you would like to apply or want to learn more, please call 502-915-8343 ext 102 or email email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org