Job Description: Attached
Salary Schedule/Grade: III
Working Calendar: 187 days/7 hours
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Plans, organizes and delivers the program of instruction based on approved curriculum; monitors, evaluates, and communicates student progress; maintains records and makes reports; enforces Board policies, regulations, and rules; supervises students, and secures and maintains school property and materials.
- Kentucky certification appropriate to the grade level and curricular assignment
- Experience and preparation required by the Board
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, "High School Math Teacher Home-Hospital". If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (If applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
Home/Hospital teachers must have access to a private vehicle for transportation purposes as needed and must have appropriate vehicle insurance as required by the district.
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.