HireArt is helping a mobile mechanic company find a Fleet Automotive Technician. In this role, you’ll be part of a mobile mechanic team, using a company-provided van with state-of-the-art tools. You’ll have the benefits of being a full time employee with the autonomy of running a full service fleet operation.
As Fleet Automotive Technician, you’ll have the ability to grow and advance your career through on-the-job training and also take advantage of the education reimbursement program to earn additional ASE certifications. This company is growing quickly and now is the right time to get in!
The ideal candidate is 21+ years of age, has a valid driver’s license, 5+ years of professional automotive experience, and a desire to provide an extraordinary customer experience. You can also accommodate the overnight schedule, 7:00pm – 3:30am, Monday-Friday.
Pay rate: $19 – $34/hour
As a Fleet Automotive Technician, you’ll:
- Perform scheduled vehicle maintenance and the replacement of common wear and tear parts and tire services.
- Set-up location based service operations and run the location jointly with other technicians as a service team.
- Inspect vehicles following a defined procedure and interact with the fleet management staff and central office team members.
- Diagnose and repair vehicles to ensure customers can drive away feeling safe and at ease.
- Provide repair quote estimates for additional automotive repairs.
- Maintain the service equipment provided: including stocking of parts, liquids, and proper disposal.
- Be part of a team that cares about customers, and works to solve technical problems quickly and effectively.
- Other duties as assigned by regional manager.
To apply for this job please visit www.hireart.com.