Job Description (attached)
Salary Schedule II (attached) Grade 5
Working Calendar: 260 Days/ 8.0 Hours
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Performs on-site field inspection of contract work under Facility Planning and/or Capital Improvements Program. The areas of assignment are general contracting, mechanical engineering, and architectural engineering.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D
- Five (5) years of successful construction experience in field related to assignment (HVAC/Mechanical construction inspection)
- Capable of reading and understanding contract documents, I.E., drawings, specifications, contracts, etc.
- Basic understanding of project administration processes (construction management)
- Background knowledge and interpretation of applicable building codes regulations
- Valid driver's license
- Demonstrated ability to prepare easily understood verbal or written correspondence
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Inspector Projects“. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (If applicable)
- Identify 5 professional references
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.