Website InspiriTec Inc
Call Center Customer Service
Provide support to Defense Manpower Data Center (DMDC) Beneficiaries having problems with DMDC services, PC, server, or mainframe applications and hardware. Resolve or escalate problems. Interact with network services, software systems engineering, and/or applications development to restore service and/or identify and correct core problem. Simulate or recreate user problems to resolve operating difficulties. Analyze and recommend system modifications to reduce user problems. Maintain knowledge currency and highest level of technical skill in field of expertise. Provide customer service for an inbound contact center environment that supports hardware, software, and network communications for Defense Manpower Data Center (DMDC) applications. Research and resolve caller inquiries by utilizing established procedures, user manuals, accessing on-line applications, or interacting with internal and external support groups. Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software and communications issues by interacting with hardware vendors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
– Answer incoming calls from customers, troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software and communications issues.
– PC experience, must be able to type 35 wpm.
– Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answer and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems .
– Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing transaction; forwarding requests.
– Explains additional services by recognizing opportunities to assist the Service Member in areas other than those questioned .
– Advocate of providing first call resolution.
– Maintains call center database by entering information.
– Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions.
– Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
– Advanced computer and keyboarding skills required. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
– Preferably call center, or other customer service experience required.
– Must be able to obtain a Public Trust/ National Agency Check With Law and Credit (NACLC).
Ability to comprehend basic instructions and correspondence. Ability to compose basic correspondence.
Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization. Strong verbal communications skills.
Strong interpersonal skills.
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s. Understanding of percentages.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Must be detail-oriented and customer focused.
Must have proven research and problem solving skills.
Excellent communication skills and organizational skills are required, along with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
– Light (Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions).
– Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
– Such accommodations must be directly related to the work being performed, and must be readily available and financially assessable to the employer.
Starting Pay $ 17.47 an hour
Life, Health, Dental and Vision Insurance.
Paid Time off.
Post for 60 days
To apply for this job please visit www.inspiritec.org.