Website InspiriTec Inc
Call Center Customer Service
Research and process Military Service Member inquiries and complaints received made via telephone or Fax Server. Operates a PC and multiple mainframe databases to research information for interpretation and explanation to the Military Service Member or family. Must be able to research, identify and explain problems and resolutions in a minimum amount of time. Other task performed as required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following; other duties may be assigned:
– PC experience, must be able to type 35 wpm.
– Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answer and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems .
– Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing transaction; forwarding requests.
– Explains additional services by recognizing opportunities to assist the Service Member in areas other than those questioned .
– Advocate of providing first call resolution.
– Maintains call center database by entering information.
– Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions.
– Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
– Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Preferably call center, or other customer service experience required.
Must maintain Public Trust NACLC.
Ability to comprehend basic instructions and correspondence. Ability to compose basic correspondence.
Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization. Ability to multi-task.
Strong verbal communications skills.
Strong interpersonal skills.
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s. Understanding of percentages.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Must be detail-oriented and customer focused.
Must have proven research and problem solving skills.
Excellent communication skills and organizational skills are required, along with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Flexible – Will work with applicant — Available for any shift between 8am and 8pm M-F and possible Sat and Sun.
Starting Pay: $15.15 an hour
Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance. Paid Holidays.
Paid Time off.
To apply for this job please visit www.inspiritec.org.