187 Days/ 6.5 Hours
Job Description (Attached)
Salary Schedule (Attached)
This position works with Grades K-2nd students.
1. High School Diploma or G.E.D.
2. Passing Score on the Kentucky Para-educator Assessment or 48 college hours
3. Demonstrated competent language skills.
4. Successful experience working with children, individually or in groups, including ability to read and understand meanings of words and ideas associated with them and to use them effectively.
5. Participated in program training as specified by the Kentucky Department of Education and local district.
6. Program specific certifications/training.
7. Effective communication skills.
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.