Job Description: (Attached)
Salary Schedules / Grade: III
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Supports fellow teachers in career pathways work. Supports groups of teachers in Professional Learning Communities (PLCs) or other collegial learning groups to implement learning strategies in Career and Technical Education (CTE). Supports fellow teachers in the classroom with peer coaching, sharing pedagogical insights, and instructional strategies. Partners with community and businesses to support CTE in schools.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher with area of major in the assigned area
- Three (3) years of successful experience in area of assignment
- Expertise in equity, inclusion and culturally responsive education
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, "Instructional Lead Career Pathways". If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.