Salary Schedule III (attached)
Job Description (attached)
Working Calendar:195/7.0 hours per day
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Supports the on-going District digital transformation with an emphasis in digital learning and digital innovation coaching. Individuals selected will coordinate the implementation of digital transformation initiatives and be responsive to new and emerging district needs. This position will also require individuals to coordinate with operational leads (from respective teams within the technology department) to ensure mature successful alignment and partnership towards the departments collective digital transformation strategy
- Master’s Degree or higher
- Kentucky Teacher Certification
- Five (5) years successful experience as a teacher
- Expertise in equity, inclusion and culturally responsive education
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Instructional Lead Digital Innovation“. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (If applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.