Job Description: (attached)
Salary Schedule: III (attached)
Working Calendar: 220/7
Scope of Responsibilities
Provides leadership and support for K-12 District school library programs for goal identification and development and district vision alignment. Leads school-based library media specialists in collaboratively implementing Kentucky Academic Standards by embedding a progression of K-12 inquiry-based digital literacy skills and state/national library standards. Coordinate the implementation of District initiatives, developing pedagogies, and trending technologies for long-range future ready strategic planning. Supports school librarians to ensure successful alignment to content areas and partnerships with other departments.
- Master’s Degree in Education or Library Science
- Valid Kentucky Teaching Certificate and Library Media Specialist Endorsement
- Five (5) years of successful library experience
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively in a team situation
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Instructional Lead Librarian“. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.