Job Description (attached)
Salary Schedule III (attached)
Working Calendar:220/8.0 hours per day
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Supports fellow teachers in assigned curricular area. Supports groups of teachers in Professional Learning Communities (PLCs) or other collegial learning groups to implement learning strategies in assigned content area (s). Supports fellow teachers in the classroom with peer coaching, sharing pedagogical insights, and instructional strategies.
- KY teacher certification
- Master's Degree or higher with area of major in the assigned curricular area
- Three (3) years of successful experience as a teacher
- Expertise in equity, inclusion and culturally responsive education
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, "Instructional Lead – Middle School English Language Arts". If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (If applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.