Job Description: (attached)
Salary Schedule: (attached)
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Passing score on the Kentucky Paraeducator Assessment (KPA) or 48 college semester hours.
- Successful experience with children
- Experience in working with children and parents with special needs, multi-cultural and multi-ethnic backgrounds.
- Program specific certfications/training
- Effective communication skills
If your highest education is High School or GED you must take and pass the Kentucky Paraeducational Assessment Exam. The exam is free and you have three chances to obtain a passing score. Click KPA Study Guide
to review the Kentucky Paraeducational Assessment Study Guide.
Applicants with transcripts obtained outside the U.S. will need to contact an approved agency from the following list in order to be considered an active candidate: Please click here