Job Description: (attached)
Salary/Grade: Adult Ed Hourly Salary Rate (attached)
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Assists in the implementation of the Adult and Continuing Education Program by providing instruction to all persons, age 16 or over; provides comprehensive evaluation and instructional program to meet the needs of the students; plans and coordinates classroom programs in compliance with federal, state and local directives; and explains purpose of specific program to interested persons.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Associate’s Degree or approved equivalent training, or 64 college semester hours and experience
- Effective communication skills
- Experience working with and building curriculum for an academic ESL program
- Experience working with ESL Adult Education and Life Skills curriculum
- Experience in leadership and management
- Innovative and creative problem solving skills and programmatic organizational skills.
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, " Instructor II – Adult Education". If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.